Market apna rukh mod rahe hai…...
It has been quiet sometime we have seen the downfall in the market.
There are indications on Candle charting that Market is forming its bottom
In the medium term Volume needs to see on rise in coming period to have solid bottom formation.
Short run outlook: Last five week market went upside but at each time volume was coming down. It is very likely market is likely come down in short run
I have seen charts of some of companies out of following are looking promising
Ess Dee Aluminm
Let see how it goes
India, Keep Rising !!
12 April 2009
08 March 2009
Originally written on Jan,11, 2009 uploading on blog
I am positive & confident on satyam future...it will take one to two or in the extreme three months to bounce back....
Things will evolve in coming days but i don't know how it will take shape
Fair enough i feel
1) existing major shareholder like ICICI fidility & other major FII should put 1000 crore in company.
2) clean up existing financials
3) bring in strategic investor (big software MNC) with 25% to 30 % stake at 3000 crore
with this & new board at satyam, uncertainty will be over & things will come to normal
4) if needed there can be salary cut across all employee at 20 % ( I think 80% things are right for satyam & 20 % are gone wrong) & no firing for employee
5) Govt should not take his own benefit & play politics in the whole play (things can go worse if it happens)
Below is Valuation of Satyam: